Views: 678 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-15 Origin: Site
Before, people use jumbo bags or smaller woven bags to pack and transport chemical powders and granules, such as PTA, PVC, PET, PP, and PE, and the whole process including tallying, loading, transshipment, unloading are completely done with human labor.
● High labor costs and low logistics efficiency directly squeeze profits for businesses.
● From time to time the package might got broken and cause cargo loss during transit.
● Severe dust pollution in chemical plants imposing serious damage to employee’s health.
● For reason abovementioned, it is more than difficult to recruit labors for chemical plants.
● Reduce labor costs and logistics costs greatly.
● Shorten transit time and improve logistics efficiency significantly.
● Commodities arrive at their destination in good quality in a dry and closed container.
● Help enterprises reducing costs, boosting profits, and improving their product price competitiveness.
● Enterprises can achieve cleaner production and mechanized operations.
● Help to solve the problem of " recruitment difficulties "
As the dry bulk liner is fitted inside of the container, working as a “mono package”, people could use automated equipment for fast container loading, transfer, and unloading, which is perfectly suitable for truck, train, river, sea transport, etc...
The automated handling equipment can load or unload more or less 20 tons of cargo into or out of a container within 40 minutes.
So, that’s the reason why more and more chemical plants are using dry bulk liners.