Tel: +86-(0)532 6609 8998
Views: 473 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-09 Origin: Site
Fish meal is a high-protein feed ingredient, mainly used as feed for livestocks such as pigs, chickens, aquatic animals such as fish, crabs, shrimps, fur animals such as foxes, raccoon dogs, these animals have a high protein requirement during growth. Peru is the world's largest fish meal exporter. There is an obvious increase in the demand for fish meal in recent years.
Traditional packaging for fish meal is small bag or by dry bulk carrier. To pack fish meal with small bag (25kg or 50kg per bag), the packaging cost and manual handling cost is huge，whereas to transport fish meal by bulk carrier, contamination could not be avoided.
It’s recommend to use container liner, also called as dry bulk liner, for fish meal transport. The liner forms a protective barrier between the commodity and the container interior, minimizes product quality loss and eliminates contamination and moisture.
Based upon 1x20’GP FCL, compared with FIBC/ Jumbo bag, to ship with container liner, packaging cost per ton could be decreased around 70%, at the same time, 1.5h could be saved in the container loading and unloading process.
LAF offer zipper PP container liner specially designed for transport of fish meal, load with conveyor belt, and title the container to discharge with gravity.
● Single-trip use, installed in a standard 20'/40' container；
● Two workers can complete the installation of container liner in 15 minutes;
● Loading capacity: up to 33 cubic meters and 20 MT of dry bulk cargo；
● Design options: Velcro flap/zipper, hermetic/breathing, numbers of layers, loading/discharge methods;
● Technical solutions provided for products' loading/discharge；
● More than 300 modifications available to meet specific needs of various cargos.